Quick and easy dessert
Rate this recipe 3.3/5 (296 Votes)
- One graham cracker pie crust
- One box sugar free chocolate pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Sugar free whipped topping
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions for pie.
Stir in marshmallows
Pour into pie shell
Top with whipped topping
Chill 2 hours before serving
Add more marshmallows if desired. Can top with crushed graham crackers and chocolate shavings if desired.
You'll also love
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Pie 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.8/5 (229 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Grilled... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Tuna Tart 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Simple Chocolate Pudding 3.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Muffins 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe
Commented by Snowball1
Commented by Jdpuppup