Quick and easy dessert
- One graham cracker pie crust
- One box sugar free chocolate pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Sugar free whipped topping
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions for pie.
Stir in marshmallows
Pour into pie shell
Top with whipped topping
Chill 2 hours before serving
Add more marshmallows if desired. Can top with crushed graham crackers and chocolate shavings if desired.
You'll also love
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (214 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Grilled... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Rasagulla 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Mrs. Cheney's Apple Knobby Cake 3.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Out of this world okra meat pie! 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Great Grandma Rose's Pumpkin Pie 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!