- Package cream cheese
- half cup sugar
- teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- graham cracker pie crust
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add all ingredients and beat till blended
Put in pie crust and bake 325 for 30 minutes
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 3.5/5 (192 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.9/5 (54 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll 3.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Graham Crumb Crust 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!