Dessert- Apple Pie
- 6 apples
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Pastry dough or tart shells
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash, dry, peel and core the apples.
Slice the apples thin.
Toss the sliced apples with lemon juice.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together flour, sugar and cinnamon. Toss the apples into this mixture.
Arrange apples in the tart shells or pastry dough.
Pour the melted butter over the apples.
Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Bake until she'll is golden and apples are soft.
Serve warm with cold vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Melt In Your Mouth Peanut Butter... 3.3/5 (183 Votes)
- berry pie 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bars 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Classic Carrot Cake 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- kays cheesecake 3.2/5 (228 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Potato Red Onion Tortilla Pie 3/5 (23 Votes)
- Apple and Cranberries Glazed Pork... 3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.