55 Delightful Ways To Eat Apples This Fall
Now is the time to get your apple fix. Discover our delicious recipe ideas to have you crunching on this healthy fruit all season long!
Combine dried apricots, walnuts, almonds, unsalted pistachios, raisins and honey in a bowl. Stuff the mixture into hollowed apples, and bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 °F for the perfect warm, sweet accompaniment to a bowl of vanilla ice cream.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.