A chewy, fudgy brownie that will make you wonder why you ever bought the boxed mix.
- 1 1/2 sticks of Butter melted & cooled
- 3/4 c Cocoa powder
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 c Flour
- 2 c Sugar
- 1 c chopped nuts optional
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to350
Grease a 8x10 pan
Mix all ingredients in a bowl unilt all ingredients are well incorporated.
Make sure the butter is cooled so it does not cook eggs.
Spread into greased pan.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Let cool for a while before you dig in.
Do not use a mixer for this recipe. a wisk or wooden spoon is fine.
You'll also love
- Classic Carrot Cake 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheddar ginger biscuits 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple Sweetdish 3.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Brownie Cookies 3/5 (23 Votes)
- Ganache Brownies 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Pudding 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Whisler's Chocolate Silk Pie 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Christmas Fudge 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!