its very easy tasty and healty
- blueberry 1packet
- blackberry 1 packet
- strawberry 1packet
- pound cake 100 gram
- sugar 4 teaspoon
- oat just for sparnkle
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix all berries with sugar and cut the cake slice
take baking bowl put cake slice and make a layer of berries and last layer sprinkle the oat
put in oven in 10 min.
if you like different berry add it
You'll also love
- Crab cakes and homemade ketchup 3.7/5 (24 Votes)
- kays cheesecake 3.2/5 (246 Votes)
- Classic Carrot Cake 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Rise 'n Shine Strawberry Surprise... 2.9/5 (152 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (321 Votes)
- Baked Chiken Quesadillias 3.2/5 (209 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cake 3.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Arroz con salchichas 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.