Frosted Blueberry Biscuits
- Flour, blueberries, canola oil, milk, baking soda, peanut butter, cinnamon, honey, plain yogurt, fat free cream cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, combine 2 cups of flour with 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of canola oil, 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1/2 a cup of diced fresh blueberries and 1/4 cup of milk. Mix well and make sure you create a dough and not a batter
Use any cookie cutter of your liking and cut your dough into shapes. Cut your oven on to 325 degrees and line your baking pan with a non-sticking spray or oil
Place your biscuit cookies into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure they have cooked thoroughly
While they are baking, in a separate bowl, combine 4 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 3 tablespoons of diced blueberries, 1/4 cup of plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix until you reach an icing consistency
Once your biscuit cookies are done baking and have cooled for at least 10 minutes, generously glaze them with your very own homemade blueberry icing
You'll also love
- berry pie 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cookie Press Cupcakes 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Butter Frosting 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Don't be BlUE with blueberries 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Earthquake Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Review this recipe