Cookie Press Cupcakes
- 1 box of cake mix, any flavor
- 1 container of icing, vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Make and bake the cupcakes as directed in the box.
When cupcakes have cooled down ice them and add sprinkles.
Fill your cookie press with icing and choose your desired shape.
Press icing on top of the already iced and sprinkled cupcakes.
Decorate as desired.
You'll also love
- Magic Sticks 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Cookie Press Anytime... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fruit Crisp 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy moist chocolate cake 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Butter Frosting 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Halloween Cake 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Jiffy Rhubarb Dessert 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe