Recipes with sprinkles - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bisquick
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Sprinkles recipes
Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 1 minute
- 1 bag of pretzel rods
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
10 blueberry desserts to die for
By Pascale Weeks
Then you HAVE to try these delicious blueberry desserts!
Funfetti Pudding Cake
Full recipe --> HERE
- 1 (15.2 oz) box white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, plus more for garnish
- Half batch of 2 Ingredient White Chocolate Buttercream
20 toppings that brownie-lovers have got to try asap
Arm yourself with a basic brownie recipe and then add these 20 phenomenal toppings for the ultimate wow factor!
Cookie Press Cupcakes
Make and bake the cupcakes as directed in the box
- 1 box of cake mix, any flavor
- 1 container of icing, vanilla
Gormet Fortune Cookies
Melt the white chocolate
- 1 package of fortune cookies
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips