Recipes with sprinkles - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bisquick
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Sprinkles recipes
Funfetti Pudding Cake
Full recipe --> HERE
- 1 (15.2 oz) box white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- plus more for garnish
- Half batch of 2 Ingredient White Chocolate Buttercream
10 blueberry desserts to die for
By Pascale Weeks
Then you HAVE to try these delicious blueberry desserts!
Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 1 minute
- 1 bag of pretzel rods
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
20 toppings that brownie-lovers have got to try asap
Arm yourself with a basic brownie recipe and then add these 20 phenomenal toppings for the ultimate wow factor!
Cookie Press Cupcakes
Make and bake the cupcakes as directed in the box
- 1 box of cake mix
- any flavor
- 1 container of icing
Gormet Fortune Cookies
Melt the white chocolate
- 1 package of fortune cookies
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips