- 6 butterfinger candy bars
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 12 ounce cool whip
- Grahm cracker crust
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix first 3 ingredients together
Put in pie crust
Can use any kind of candy bar
You'll also love
- Rice Pudding 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Healthy Halloween hehehe cookies 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Easy Pie Crust 3/5 (281 Votes)
- Dreamy Chocolate Dessert 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Cake: No-Bake Cheesecake 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Low Calorie Chocolate Pie. 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!