Dreamy Chocolate Dessert
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cupchopped almonds
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 pck. 3 oz instand vanilla pudding
- 1 pck 3 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 12 oz cool whip
- Chocolate Slivers for decoration
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Layer 1: with a pastry blender, blend margarine, flour, chop in almonds. Put in 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool.
Layer 2: With beater blend cream cheese, 1/2 cool whip, powdered sugar. Spread over cooled crust.
Layer 3: beat milk and pudding. Mix until smooth.put over 2 layers and refrigerate for ten minutes.
Layer 4: Spread remaining cool whip over layer 3. Sprinkle with slivered chocolate. Chill.
You'll also love
- Fat free Cheesecake 3.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Bingo cake 2.7/5 (122 Votes)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Chip Cookies 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Pear Shortbread with Green Tea Foam 3/5 (213 Votes)
- Homemade Rice A Roni 3.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Orange/Pineapple Delight 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- whisky cocktail dessert 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!