Chocolate Pumpkin Chip Cookies
These cookies are chocolately, moist, cake-like, & gluten-free.
- 1/2 c Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1 c Pumpkin puree
- 1 T Raw honey
- 2 T Chocolate Chips
- 1 T Vanilla whey protein (I used Nutribiotic's Vegan Rice Protein, but any is fine)
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 c Just Like Brown Sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 T Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a baking pan with wax paper or coat with non-stick spray, then set aside.
In a small bowl, combine all wet ingredients (pumpkin, honey, vanilla, & egg). Whisk well.
In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients (flour, spices, cocoa) except for chocolate chips. Mix well.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry & mix well.
Place batter in small circles onto the cookie sheet, about an inch or two each (I got 10 cookies out of mine). Next, top each cookie with some of the chocolate chips.
Bake for about 30 minutes, until cookies look a bit firmer, but sill a little cake-like.
Let cool & then enjoy!
You'll also love
- Whisler's Chocolate Silk Pie 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy moist chocolate cake 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- American Gingerbread Cookies 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Nana's Shortbread 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Stout Cake 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Cream of Autumn Soup 3.2/5 (223 Votes)
- Grammy's pumpkin pie/ custards 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!