- 2 C. Water
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- $ Tbs Raw Honey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil & Steep water w/ garlic.
Stir in Vinegar and Honey
Feeling under the weather...take 2 tsp a day.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Chip Protein Bars 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Chip Cookies 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Don't be BlUE with blueberries 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Tea 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Dressing 3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grandma Dand's Salad Dressing 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Sauce for Ribs 3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!