- 2 C. Water
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- $ Tbs Raw Honey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil & Steep water w/ garlic.
Stir in Vinegar and Honey
Feeling under the weather...take 2 tsp a day.
You'll also love
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Frozen Fruit Juice Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Iced Chai Tea Latte 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Rosemary Honey Sweet Potato Goodies 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Citrus Crush 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chip Protein Bars 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Corndogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!