Honey Garlic Sauce for Ribs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 3-4 tbsp. soya sauce
- 2-2 1/2 tbsp. corn starch
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together, boil for 2-5 minutes.
Add the sauce to ribs and cook for 3-4 hours or less.
You'll also love
- Our Special Sauce 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mamma's Bundy Chicken 3.8/5 (223 Votes)
- Honey garlic rice 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce 2.8/5 (187 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Sauce 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Honey- Soy Salmon 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Prime Rib 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic Roast Chicken with Rosemary... 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!