Knorr Garlic Spinach Dip
Serve in a bread bowl or surrounded by cut vegetables
- 1 package thawed and squeezed dry chopped spinach 10oz
- 14oz Breakstone sour cream
- 1 cup Kraft Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
- 8oz artichoke hearts pulled apart
- 1 tablespoon Tone's minced garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Remove all peas and carrot pieces from Knorr mix. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Chill for 2 hours. Add additional garlic to taste.
Garlic may leave brown areas as it rehydrates, just stir.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!