MOMS HOMEMADE STUFFING
EASY TO DO. ALL IN ONE PAN.
- 1-2 Sticks of butter
- 1 large or 2 small onions
- 8 stalks of celery
- 1 LB. turkey burger
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook Onion, Celery in Butter.
Cook turkey burger in separate pan. Do not drain grease.
Mix all ingredients together and let cool.
open either pre- dried bread stuffing or tear about 4-5 loves of full bodied bread apart and let dry out.
Mix all together and season to taste with spices. Add chicken broth to bind together.
Stuff bird or wrap in aluminum foil and bake until hot at 350 Degrees.
Do not add too much liquid if stuffing bird. Stuffing will absorb liquid from bird also.
You'll also love
- French toast 3.2/5 (204 Votes)
- Traditional Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- My father's Garlic Soup 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Incredible Nutella Oreo Icecream... 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Quiche 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegetable Bars 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Molasses Buns 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Savories- Lemon & Herb Wraps 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!