Uncle Greg's chicken
One of Greg's favorites
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 can crew of mushroom soup
- 1 8oz sour cream
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 cup broth
- 1/2 stick butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Stew chicken until tender,debone than break into pieces
SAVE 1 cup broth
mix chicken with soup and sour cream
place into a greased 13 x 9 pan
Mix stuffing with the 1 cup broth and melted butter
spread over chicken
Bake 350 for 35 min
You can use cream of celery instead of mushroom
Instead of stuffing you can do a topping of ritz crackers broken up and mixed with butter.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (394 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (248 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.