An easy to make sweet and savory recipe that will entice anyone's taste buds and leave them craving for more.
- 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 1 lb of pork ground beef
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 1 cup of chopped sweet onions
- 1 cup of chopped green bell pepper
- 1 packet of meatloaf seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2 eggs
- And a sprinkle of Love
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-Heat the oven at 375
Set aside a 9" Loaf Pan. No need to grease it.
Combine meat, carrots, onions, bell pepper, and bread crumbs. Add 1 cup of ketchup and 1 cup of brown sugar. Use your hands and kneed it together. Finally add two eggs and kneed the entire mixture into a loaf.
Place loaf into the loaf pan. Place into the oven.
Take the remaining ketchup and brown sugar and mix them together. Take this mixture and sporadically brush it on top of the meatloaf.
Loaf should be ready in 45 mins. Remove from oven and enjoy!
The ketchup and brown sugar should be made to your liking. I like it sweet therefore I tend to add a bit more brown sugar.
Kneeding the loaf is what helps add everything together and hold its shape. Have fun kneeding it.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Blue Burger 4.7/5 (76 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (105 Votes)
- Mama Jean's Lumpia Shanghai 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.