Puerto Rican Shredded Pork
- 2-3 lbs country style pork ribs or shoulder roast
- 1 T veg. oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 T cumin
- 1/2 T salt (optional)
- 1 T oregano
- 4 oranges juiced ( 1 C)
- 4 limes juiced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Seer pork on med. hi on all sides in oil
2. Add to crock pot with other ingredients.
3. Marinate for 10 min.
4. Cook on low for 8 hrs.
6. Remove all but 1 C of liquid and cook addt'l. 15-30 min.
Serve over lime cilantro brown rice
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (224 Votes)
- Jenny's Dirty Rice 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Poppy Seed 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Ribs 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Dad's Meatloaf 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Miami Meatloaf 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- FREEZE- BBQ pulled pork 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.