Puerto Rican Shredded Pork
- 2-3 lbs country style pork ribs or shoulder roast
- 1 T veg. oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 T cumin
- 1/2 T salt (optional)
- 1 T oregano
- 4 oranges juiced ( 1 C)
- 4 limes juiced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Seer pork on med. hi on all sides in oil
2. Add to crock pot with other ingredients.
3. Marinate for 10 min.
4. Cook on low for 8 hrs.
6. Remove all but 1 C of liquid and cook addt'l. 15-30 min.
Serve over lime cilantro brown rice
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.3/5 (155 Votes)
- Jenny's Dirty Rice 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Poppy Seed 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Ribs 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Miami Meatloaf 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Meat Croquets 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.