Chicken Poppy Seed
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Cooked Chicken
- 2 cans cr of chix
- 1/4 c water
- 1 c sour cream
- 8 oz monterey jack
- 3 TSP poppy seeds
- Ritz crackers
- 3 TSP butter melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes and serve over egg noodles.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- Poppy Seed Cake 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Ribs 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- HEARTY HAMBURGER CREAM OF MUSHROOM 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Hamburger Delight 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Dad's Meatloaf 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- chicken tortellini and pesto 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade Shake and Bake Chicken... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.