- 1 lb hamburger
- 4 strips of bacon cooked crisp
- 4 nickel size chunks of blue cheese or choice
- salt and pepper
- oil for cooking
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
cook bacon set aside. Keeping it warm.
form 4 patties with the burger.
put your thumb in the middle and make a dent. put the cheese chunks in the dent. cover with burger
salt and pepper both sides of patties.
place in hot skillet with oil. cook until done careful when flipping over.
put on buns top with bacon and enjoy.
Filling will be hot on this one and some cheese my ooze out. It's best to let the kids wait on this one until it's save for them against burns.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!