Home made Nachos
Home made nacho chips with delicious toppings.
- Natural corn tortillas
- Canola oil
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 6 mushrooms sliced
- 0.5 cup salsa
- 0.5 cup sour cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the corn tortillas into triangles.
For best results, cut one in half, then each half in half again.
Prepare vegatbles (chop them all up) and brown the ground beef.
Using canola oil, fry the corn tortilla triangles until crispy and chip like.
Layer chips, ground beef, vegetables, and cheese until all ingredients are used up.
Oven should be preheated to 400°F, pop tray of nachos in. Take them out when cheese is all melted and crisp on top. Roughly 15 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.