Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 avocados
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 table spin salsa
- 1 pinch of salt
- Bag of tortilla chips
- Cuttimg knife
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the avocados in half and pull them apart
Scoop out the flesh and throw away the skin and the seed
Mash the avocado in the mixing bowl with a fork
When well masks stir in the garlic salsa and salt
Serve with tortilla chips
You'll also love
- Sausage Dip 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- TOLL HOUSE COOKES 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Lasagna Dip 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- green beans with garlic 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Kotlet 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creton (meat spread) 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Tacos 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe