- 1 pound sausage
- 1 can RoTel tomatoes
- 1 package Cream cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Brown and crumble sausage, drain and set aside.
Add the Ro Tel and cream cheese to a 6qt crock pot. Add sausage and stir to mix. Set crock pot on high until cheese is melted then turn to low or keep warm setting. Serve with Scoops corn chips
Make a lot of this dip as it goes fast
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.