- 1 lb of ground beef flour tortillas shredded cheese lettuce tomato onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a large pan place ground beef and season with paprika, salt, pepper, & garlic powder. Cook until done and drain.
Warm tortillas to foldable. Chop tomato, onion, and lettuce.
Place beef in tortilla, top with tomato, onion, lettuce and cheese
You'll also love
- Tacos (beef or chicken) 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Meat Croquets 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Dairy Free Hamburger Helper 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Grandma's Homemade Noodles 1.8/5 (44 Votes)
- Salad for 8 2.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Stuffing 2.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Mexican Mama 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- My guacamole/pico de gallo 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.