Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 5 c. Beef broth
- 4-5 potatoes cut in chunks
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can reg. cut green beans
- 1 lb. browned hamburger
- salt, pepper, garlic salt, seasonings of choice
- optional: corn, rice, cabbage, peas
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger and add all ingredients to crockpot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high about 4 hours until carrots and potatoes are done.
You'll also love
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4/5 (130 Votes)
- Sausage Burritos 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamed Chicken and biscuits 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Lasagna Dip 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Congenga- My Comfort Food 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Family Friendly Soup 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Hamburger Soup 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe