Beef soup recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Beef soup recipes
Old Sober is what it used to be called for hangovers
- 1 lb of spaghetti
- 1 lb raw meat (chicken breast, pork chop, stew beef pieces)
- Half pot of water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onion, chopped
- 1 regular sized bottle soy sauce
- 4 eggs, raw
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
FABULOUS Pho. Discover our recipe
- 4 lbs Beef Soup Bones
- 1/2 Onion
- 5 slices Ginger
- 1 Tbp Salt
- 2 pods Star Anise
- 2 1/2 Tbo Fish Sauce
- 4 quarts Water
- 1 (8 ounce) package Dried Rice Noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs Beef Top Sirloin (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tbp Green Onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1 bunch Thai basil
- 1 Lime (cut into 4 wedges)
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup Chile-Garlic Sauce (optional)
HOMEMADE VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP
- 1 large pack of stew meat ,4 cans drained whole kernel corn ,4 cans drained sweet peas,2 cans drained cut carrots ,2 or 3 cans green beans ,2 large cans tomato juice ,1 small sweet onion ,2 cans pinto beans ,5 large peeled and cut potato ,1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar
Brown hamburger and add all ingredients to crockpot
- 5 c. Beef broth
- 4-5 potatoes cut in chunks
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can reg. cut green beans
- 1 lb. browned hamburger
- salt, pepper, garlic salt, seasonings of choice
- optional: corn, rice, cabbage, peas
Family Friendly Soup
Fry up ground beef then drain and add to large pot
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes, 1 Diced Onion, 4 or 5 Cooked Diced Potatoes, 1 Box No Name Beef Noodle Hamburger Helper, 1 Pound Fried Ground Beef (fat drained), 3 Cups Of Frozen Mixed Vegetables and enough water to fill a large pot