Vegetable beef soup - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetable beef soup recipes
Chop carrots, potatoes, and celery and add to large pan
- 1 1/2 Ib ground beef; browned and drained
- 28 oz can tomatoes
- 3-5 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-4 potatoes
- 1/2 cup brown rice (opt)
- 1 tsp beef bouillon 2 T parsley
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 bay leaf
HOMEMADE VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP
- 1 large pack of stew meat ,4 cans drained whole kernel corn ,4 cans drained sweet peas,2 cans drained cut carrots ,2 or 3 cans green beans ,2 large cans tomato juice ,1 small sweet onion ,2 cans pinto beans ,5 large peeled and cut potato ,1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar