Delicious and easy vegetable soup recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Easy vegetable soup recipes
DIRECTIONS: Into a large pot add the stock
- 4 cups broth
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 large onion
- 1 large potato
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Original
- Salt & pepper to your taste
- Frozen peas
30 Soups to Keep You Cool This Summer
As temperatures rise, the word "soup" doesn't need to make you break into a sweat. Let these 30 deliciously chill soups keep you cool.
Tomato Vegetable Soup
Great soup either served hot or cold
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 stalks celery sliced
- 2 carrots diced
- 7 cups chicken stock (or 7 cups water and 3 chicken bouillon cubes)
- 28 oz. (796 mL) can of tomatoes
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 6 splashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups corkscrew pasta or macaroni
50 amazing ways to eat onions
Onions are unsung heroes of the kitchen but they deserve a turn in the spotlight, too. Here are 50 amazing recipes that put them front and center.
Three Vegetable Soup
Fry an onion with a leek cut into small pieces
- an onion
- a leek
- a pumpkin
- chicken broth
Vegetable soup suitable for babies and kids
By Gourmandize Baby, Gourmandize
A healthy soup for your little one
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 squash
- 1/4 green cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 cups rice
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil