Three Vegetable Soup
- an onion
- a leek
- a pumpkin
- chicken broth
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry an onion with a leek cut into small pieces.
Add your pumpkin cut into small pieces.
Then add the chicken broth.
Simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
You'll also love
- Mom's Meatloaf 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Roast Pork 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Lamb, Feta, and Caramelised Onion... 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Baby Bok Choy Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Pureed Black... 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Vegetable soup suitable for babies... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Family Zilenick 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!