Three Vegetable Soup
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- an onion
- a leek
- a pumpkin
- chicken broth
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry an onion with a leek cut into small pieces.
Add your pumpkin cut into small pieces.
Then add the chicken broth.
Simmer for 30 minutes over low heat.
You'll also love
- Stuffer Pepper Soup 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Baby Bok Choy Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Veal Burger with Vegetables 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Chef Phil's rice pilaf 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Candy 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Roast Pork 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegetable soup suitable for babies... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Flan 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
The best way to chop an onion
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!
Review this recipe