Old Sober is what it used to be called for hangovers.
- 1 lb of spaghetti
- 1 lb raw meat (chicken breast
- pork chop
- stew beef pieces)
- Half pot of water
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of green onion
- 1 regular sized bottle soy sauce
- 4 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Boil eggs for 10 minutes.
Add chopped onion and meat to half pot of water and boil until tender. Should take 20 minutes.
Once meat is done, remove from water and cut into chunks. Do not toss out water.
Add soy sauce to water and taste to your liking. Place cooked spaghetti into soy sauce water.
Put meat back into soy sauce water and simmer for 10 minutes. Peel eggs and cut in half or 4 quarters.
Once soup has simmered 10 minutes, it is done. Use gumbo spoon to put in bowl. Put cut pieces of egg and green onion on top of soup and enjoy.
Some people add ketchup or hot sauce to their yakamein soup.
You'll also love
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (66 Votes)
- Tomato Tart 4.8/5 (55 Votes)
- Turkey Jerky 4.1/5 (98 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Traditional Teriyaki Chicken 2.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Lo mien 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.