A great thing to do with leftover turkey! Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce seem like an unlikely combo but this recipe is absolutely delicious!
- Left over turkey
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TSP Pepper
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Liquid Smoke
- 1 TBSP Meat Tenderizer
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Slice turkey across the grain, set aside. Mix
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and add turkey. Refrigerate overnight to marinate.
Put in food dehydrator.
For Hot add 1 TBSP Crushed Red Peppers, 2 TBSP Pepper Sauce, and 1 TBSP Cajun Seasoning
You'll also love
- Homemade Banana Bread 3/5 (200 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Christmas-Style Turkey Chili 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Bloody Mary 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Refrigerator Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lo mien 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.