A great thing to do with leftover turkey! Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce seem like an unlikely combo but this recipe is absolutely delicious!
- Left over turkey
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TSP Pepper
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Liquid Smoke
- 1 TBSP Meat Tenderizer
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Slice turkey across the grain, set aside. Mix
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and add turkey. Refrigerate overnight to marinate.
Put in food dehydrator.
For Hot add 1 TBSP Crushed Red Peppers, 2 TBSP Pepper Sauce, and 1 TBSP Cajun Seasoning
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.1/5 (97 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Refrigerator Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sliced Sugar Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Appalachian Jerky Instructions 4/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.