Wonderful as salad or a bigger entre!!
Delicious Asian crunchy sweet and savory dish
- 1 cup dry Mr Noodles with flavour packet ( any flavour, I like chicken)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup sesame noodles
- Lg pkg baby spinach
- Sm pkg soy beans
- 2 cup -Shredded carrots, celery and daikon radish
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin
- 1/4 cup oJ
- Seasoning packet - me noodle
- Rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbl spn of lime juice
- 1 tsp dry kerns mustard
- 2 tbl sp chopp garlic
- 1/4 cup sugar
- *chicken or steak optional
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Put all vegetable ingredients w raisins and cranberries in large bowl
Set dry noodle and sesame seeds in skillet to brown lightly
Watch they don't burn!!
Mix seasoning packet from noodles with sauce ingredients in any order
Pour sauce just before serving chilled salad veg
Top with noodles and sesame a
*** good with grilled chicken or steak on top too ( for a bigger meal)
Serve chilled salad with warm protien and browned crunch!
You'll also love
- My Family's First Cook Book 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Korean Pancakes 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Chili Chicken 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- SPAGHETTI PIE 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Horseradish Sauce 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ WHITE BEAN WRAPS 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Kale and Quinoa Salad 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.