WHITE BEAN WRAPS
The bean paste is sweet and tangy. The spinach is rich and smoky.
- 1 pkg frozen spinach
- thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 2/3 cup parmesan
- 1/4 cup Nayonnaise
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 can white kidney beans
- reserve liquid
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 4 green onions
- 12 flour tortillas
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Combine ingredients to white kidney beans in a bowl, stirring until smooth. In a food processor, combine beans and remaining ingredients except tortillas.
Spread bean paste over tortillas. Top with spinach mixture. Roll into burritos. Cut into quarters to serve.
You'll also love
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (130 Votes)
- Kale and Quinoa Salad 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Crayola Beans 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hummus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Modified Smith Island Crabcakes 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate trail mix 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Piggies In A Blanket 4/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!