Classic Potato Salad with Egg
- half a 32 oz bag (4 cups) southern style hash browns
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp sweet pickle juice
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tbsp diced sweet pickles
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 2 hard boiled eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook hash browns with 1 tsp salt in 1 qt boiling water, covered, until tender.
Now combine 1/4 cup mayo, 1/4 cup Sour Cream, 1 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 1 tbsp sweet pickle juice and 1 1/2 tsp mustard. Mix until smooth
Add 1/4 cup chopped celery, 3 tbsp diced sweet pickles, 2 tbsp Chopped onions, 2 hard boiled eggs diced and the warm hash potatoes.
Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
You'll also love
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ WHITE BEAN WRAPS 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Kale and Quinoa Salad 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hummus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato & Tomato Soup 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Piggies In A Blanket 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.