Home made, LIGHT potato fries: we show you the easy method
We all love French fries ... but we don't love eating gallons of oil. No problem! With this healthy method, you can enjoy your favorite fries without feeling guilty!
Light, crispy, homemade fries
Making light fries is possible!
With our technique, you can enjoy crispy and tasty potatoes fries, but without overloading your body with fats.
The first step is to get the perfect potato: two of the best varieties of potatoes for frying are Russet Burbank or Maris Piper.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.