Steak- Peri Peri
Steak- Peri Peri. Discover our recipe.
- Peri peri Steak
- 500g Steak fillet
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp crushed jeeru
- 1.5 tsp Crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp BBQ spice
- 1 tsp Steak and chops spice
- 3-4 tsp of nandos garlic peri peri sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Marinate steak with all the above for a couple of hours Atleast.
In a pot/ skillet heat butter and add marinated steak. Allow it to cook on low until the steak is cooked through. Make sure it doesn't get too dry.
Serve with Fries and salad!
You'll also love
- Portobello Fajitas 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Triple Cooked Chicken Soup 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots... 3.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Mushroom Swiss Cubed Steak 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Oven Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Tenderloin Marinade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.