Steak- Peri Peri
Steak- Peri Peri. Discover our recipe.
- Peri peri Steak
- 500g Steak fillet
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp crushed jeeru
- 1.5 tsp Crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp BBQ spice
- 1 tsp Steak and chops spice
- 3-4 tsp of nandos garlic peri peri sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Marinate steak with all the above for a couple of hours Atleast.
In a pot/ skillet heat butter and add marinated steak. Allow it to cook on low until the steak is cooked through. Make sure it doesn't get too dry.
Serve with Fries and salad!
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Oven Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Tenderloin Marinade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Steak- Fusion 4/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.