Salmon with truffle cream.
- Salmon (enough for 2 people)
- tartuffa (a truffle spread)
- light cream
- small potatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
First peel the potatoes and cook them with steam (and reserve) Then, in a sauce pan, pour cream and a teaspoon of Tartuffa. Salt and pepper. Let heat, stirring until desired consistency.
In a pan, place the salmon fillet in hot butter. Cook both sides, while keeping the inside pink. Place the salmon at the center of your plate, on one side add the potatoes, and some sauce. Finally, sprinkle the salmon fillet with dill. Bon appetit.
You'll also love
- Chicken Corn Chowder 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mackerel with Lemon Cream Sauce 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Lasagne with Salmon and Broccoli 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with apricots 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Herb Crusted Salmon with Arugula... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Thin Mint Truffles 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!