Tilapia with mango salsa
- about 4-6 medium tilapia fillets
- 2 medium sized tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers ( chopped)
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 semi- ripe mango (chopped)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Using a food processor combine to a salsa like consistency.
In a greased baking dish, lay the tilapia and put the mixture over top of them. Cover and put in oven.
Bake in oven at 400 F for approximately 20 mins, and then take off cover and bake for another 10 mins.
You'll also love
- Garlic Butter Herbed Tilapia 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Chicken Tacos with Mango Avocado... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Thai Mango Salad 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Salsa 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Mango & Kreme Sticky Rice 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.