Peach Mango Salsa
- 1 Peach
- 1 Mango
- 4-6 Tomatoes
- 1 Lime
- 1 Jalapeno
- Red Onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop all ingredients (except lime)
Mix all together
add Lime Juice
Salt to taste
Blend 1/4 of mixture
You'll also love
- Ginger Peach Smoothie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Tomatoes, Mangoes, and Cucumbers... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Side- Tomato & Avocado Salsa 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Mango Cabbage Salad 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Spinach Dip 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Peach Honey 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Spicy Asparagus Dip 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Jalepeno Popper Chicken 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.