Thai Mango Salad
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large or 3 small mangoes peeled
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- optional chicken breast sliced and cooked in 1 tsp sesame oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, pepper flakes and salt in large bowl and whisk until sugar dissolves
julienne the mangos and peppers and add to bowl along with finely diced onion, mint and cilantro
stir to combine and coat with dressing and let sit for an hour at room temperature to maximize flavour!
add chicken to make it more of a main course
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.