Green bean salad, mango and red onions
By Mamina du blog Et si c'était bon...
- 1 mango
- 1 red onion
- 10 oz green beans
- 6 tablespoons olive oil Lesieur
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- The juice of one orange
- Salt and pepper
- pink peppercorns
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Cook green beans in boiling water and salt 5 minutes before the end.
While vegetables are cooking, prepare the orange vinaigrette, combine the oil, vinegar, orange juice. Salt and pepper. Reserve.
Once the beans are cooked, a little "al dente", drain and plunge into ice water to retain their color.
Peel mango and cut into fairly thin slices, chop the red onion. Reserve.
Finish: Drain the beans again and season, putting them in the bottom of a cup or a bowl, add mango slices and red onion, drizzle with a little vinaigrette.
Crush pink pepper between your thumb and forefinger and sprinkle over the salad. Serve chilled.
You'll also love
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Salad with Foie Gras and Crayfish 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Salad Nicoise 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Squash Dumpling Gratin 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Carrots Peabody 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Classic Taco Salad 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Healthy Chicken Salad 3.3/5 (109 Votes)
- Green bean bundles 4/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.