- 6 cups peach skins
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cover skins in water. Cover and boil until soft.
Drain water and put skins in cheesecloth. Press the cloth to remove the juice.
Measure the juice. Place juice in medium saucepan and boil.
Add half as much sugar as there was juice to the juice and boil until it thickens.
Fill jars with 1/4 inch free at top. Process 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Vanilla Pear Compote for babies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Rawa payasam 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Deepavali snacks (bajji, vellai... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- spicy kale chips 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Italian Dressing 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Exotic Fruit Salad 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pesto 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Honey Lime... 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe