Potato Pancake with Garlic, Herbs & Sausage
- 2 large potatoes
- 1/4 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mayo
- 4 tbs blending flour
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 medium sausages
- 3 cloves of garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Chop up sausages into small pieces.
Chop up little bit of onion and half of the garlic.
Sautee onion, garlic and sausages until sausage is done and onion has caramelized.
Shred potatoes on medium. Add egg, flour, salt & pepper, marjoram. Stir well until blended.
Stir in sausage and onions mixture.
Clean bottom of pan from any onion leftovers but keep the pan greasy. Place mixture on pan in small sizes. Keep them apart so the dough doesn't stick to one another. Turn them around after 2 min or once you see the bottom starts turning gold.
Good as a dinner snack or as a side.
Tastes best when served warm.
You'll also love
- Breaded Coulemelle mushroom 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes with Meatballs 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Spanish Rice 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Veal Sausages with Sweet Potatoes... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Korean Pancakes 4.1/5 (56 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- sandwich with eggs and sausage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Review this recipe