Veal Sausages with Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- 4 white veal sausages
- 1 lb sweet potatoes
- 1 lb golden apples
- Olive oil
- A teaspoon cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the sweet potatoes.
Blanch for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Cut into thick slices (1 cm thick)
Place the 4 sausages in a baking dish Arrange the sliced sweet potatoes and apples (peeled and cut into quarters) around the sausages. Season with salt and sprinkle with cinnamon. Drizzle with olive oil
Bake 20 minutes in hot oven (400 degrees)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!