Pan fried recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Pan fried recipes
Potato Pancake with Garlic, Herbs & Sausage
- 2 large potatoes
- 1/4 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mayo
- 4 tbs blending flour
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 medium sausages
- 3 cloves of garlic
Breaded Coulemelle mushroom
Remove feet from mushroom which can not be eaten
- Parasol mushroom (Coulemelles) 2 (depending on size)
- 1 plate of breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt pepper olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 sprig of parsley