Pan fried recipes - 2 recipes
Find all our Pan fried recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Pan fried recipes
Potato Pancake with Garlic, Herbs & Sausage
- 2 large potatoes
- 1/4 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mayo
- 4 tbs blending flour
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 medium sausages
- 3 cloves of garlic
Breaded Coulemelle mushroom
Remove feet from mushroom which can not be eaten
- Parasol mushroom (Coulemelles) 2 (depending on size)
- 1 plate of breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt pepper olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 sprig of parsley