The Genius, Unexpected Way to get Perfect Roast Potatoes
Golden, crunchy, crisp and perfectly roasted: it's the dream of every potato lover! But have you tried this unusual method yet?
There are few things in life more satisfying than biting into the perfect roast potato: golden and crunchy on the outside, fluffy and perfectly cooked inside.
Scientists have even shown that how crunchy we perceive our food to be is directly related to how much we enjoy it.
But achieving the perfect potato can be hard. Luckily, this one simple trick can really make a huge difference...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!