Delightful Cakes to Bake on Lazy Sunday Afternoons
For everyone who gets hungry for cake.
© Lady and Pups
Throw-It-Together Texas Sheet Cake with Coconut Chocolate Ganache
For the ultimate decadent chocolate snacking cake, try this recipe on for size. Fudgy chocolate cake gets spread with an irresistible coconut chocolate ganache and sprinkled with sea salt to create an unmissable dessert. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!