5 Foods That Taste Better With Taco Seasoning
From salad to spaghetti, these dishes call for a taco twist!
© Getty Images
Think: traditional Italian with a Southwest twist. All you have to do is cook the spaghetti noodles to al dente, or your desired tenderness. Fry the onion and ground beef in a skillet until browned, then add a packet of taco seasoning. Mix in diced canned tomatoes to make the sauce, then pour over the spaghetti and serve with shredded cheese on top!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!