27 Mouthwatering Recipes for Leftover Chili
There are no rules when it comes to eating chili! Here are 27 delicious twists on this comforting dish.
Nerds With Knives
Spicy Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Give your sweet potatoes a spicy upgrade by stuffing them with a rich, hearty, flavor-bomb chili. Maple syrup adds a hint of sweetness, while beer and dark chocolate add depth to this mouthwatering recipe that will warm you from the inside out.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture